Hello everyone! Some of you may not know that our precious Gracie Kate was admitted to the Blair E. Batson Children's Hospital on Thursday, February 19th. She started running fever early Wed. morning. We would get the fever down but then it would go back up. The highest it got was 103 degrees. We made her a dr. appt. for Thursday. On the way to Jackson I looked back at her and she looked so dazed & pale. Todd said to take her temp, so I did. The thermometer said 105 and I thought it was wrong! I took it two more times before telling Todd. He immediately turned on the flashers & got us to the dr.'s office quickly! God was certainly watching out for us because we passed 3 HW Patrolman & none of them pulled us over!
We got to the clinic & they did several test. The decision was made to admit her to the hospital. Todd & I were in shock!! The tears immediately started to flow! However, the staff at the hospital were wonderful! They did several more test! We found out late Saturday evening that all the test were negative! Praise GOD!! The dr. said it was something viral. Todd & I would love to have known exactly what caused this, but it was much better than receiving really bad news. Thanks so much to everyone for your prayers, calls, visits & happies for our precious angel!! We love all of you!!







No comments:
Post a Comment