Friday, June 19, 2009

Fun at Lele & Dano's

Daddy recently had to go out of town for work so, Gracie Kate & I headed to Jackson to stay with Lele & Dano!! We had a SUPER time!! Papa & Mimi even came to join us!! Lele and Dano were so excited to see GKB!! Lele kept telling GKB she was a HOT MESS, so know she calls herself that!! Too funny!!! Thanks Lele & Dano for a fun getaway!!
Gracie Kate is developing such a little personality these days!!! Todd & I can't believe how fast she's changing!! She's really into telling us she loves us!! Talk about breaking your heart... She says, "Mommy, daddy, I luv u!" Our precious angel!!! God is so good!! She is such a blessing!! She brings JOY to our life EVERY second of EVERY day!!!!! Little Miss Priss
Fun in Lele & Dano's pool!!

Gracie Kate needed a break from swimming! And, of course her Papa didn't mind holding her at all!!


HOT MESS




No comments: