Gracie Kate had a SCARY incident at daycare Monday!!!! Her teacher, Mrs. Deressa, called me around lunch and said that Gracie Kate had pulled a table over on her!! The table fell on her right arm. I asked her if she was able to move it & she said yes. They put ice on it & gave GKB lots of TLC. I didn't go check on her b/c I didn't want to upset her even more, especially since she could move it!! However, I told Mrs. Deressa to call me immediately if she thought I needed to come get her.
Well, I left school & went straight to daycare. Her arm did not look good to me so I called nurse Kelly!!! We went to the clinic & had x-rays done. Dr.Bryant talked with us (Yes, by now I had called Todd to meet us at the clinic, I just knew we were headed to Jackson to get a cast!) & eased our fears!! Outcome... nothing was broken!! Thank GOD!!!!! She had soft tissue swelling!! Dr.'s orders, apply ice & give her Tylenol!! Oh my, the adventures of little ones!! Hopefully we will not be visiting any more dr.'s offices ANYTIME soon!!!!
Gracie Kate was excited to see Kelly. She just kept calling her name!!
After a LONG day, mommy had to buy GKB a new babydoll!! She fell sound asleep while I was drying her hair!! Sweet angel!!!







No comments:
Post a Comment