Monday, January 11, 2010

More Christmas

Yes, I'm still posting about Christmas!! Things have been VERY BUSY around our house! My uncle recently passed away and we were in Little Rock with my aunt for several days & then she came back to Kosciusko for the funeral & spent several days with us. She just left to go back home. Please pray for my aunt as she has many hard days ahead of her. I absolutely cannot imagine losing my husband. I pray that God will give her strength and comfort her during this very difficult time.
These are some pictures of our family Christmas at Mimi & Papa's. Aunt Sandra & Uncle Gene would have been with us if Uncle Gene had not been in the hospital. A few days after we had our Christmas, Uncle Gene's doctors discovered he had a very rare type of muscle cancer. They only gave him 2-3 days to live therefore, we left to go to Little Rock. We did get to spend a few days with him before God called him home. He was happy to see all of us especially Missy! Who's Missy? It's Gracie Kate! For some reason ever since her birth Uncle Gene had called her Missy! He loved her soooooo much!!! I was praying with GKB one night and was telling her how much Uncle Gene loved Gracie Kate. She stopped me and said no mommy, he love Missy. I could not stop crying.
Children are so precious! Gracie Kate has been a ray of sunshine to all of us during this time, especially Aunt Sandra. GKB with her new Minnie & tricycle!!
Her cute new pink tricycle!!

Let me just shut my eyes for this picture....


Daddy & GKB were so exhausted!!!!!



Family fun at Mimi & Papa's!!





No comments: