This past weekend GracieKate & I went to Jackson to stay with Lele and Dano. Daddy was gone on a golfing trip. We had so much fun!! On Friday, GKB & I met Lele at Chuck E Cheese! GKB had a BLAST!!! She loved the pizza & playing all the games!! We had fun swimming at Lele & Dano's , going shopping, going out to eat & playing with Shep & Addy!!
Thanks for a wonderful time Lele & Dano!!!!
We love you both very much!!

Addy got in the pool with GKB

Getting a little brave... I guess swimming lessons payed off!!

Walking on the ledge!! I love that Lele & Dano have this on their pool!! It's great for GKB!!

Looking sassy & splashing!!!

Relaxing with Dano!!

Our yummy dessert...Hot Fudge Cake!!!

Being silly at Old Navy

Blowing bubbles

Chuck E Cheese!!

Playing games

Feeding the puppy dog with Lele

Eating my tootsie roll!!

Fun Times!!
No comments:
Post a Comment