Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Sunday School Baby Shower

A BIG thanks to our Sunday School class for such a wonderful shower on Monday evening!! Todd & I really appreciate all of you who came & the sweet gifts!! This precious little one that's on it's way is such a little miracle. I am so thankful that God is blessing us with another precious baby! All three of us are very excited!!
I pray that GracieKate adjust well with someone else around to take up attention!! I NEVER want her to fill left out. I know it's going to be an adjustment, but we are super excited about becoming a family of four!!! Please keep us in your prayers!
Thanks again for everything!
It's wonderful to have such good friends!!!
Cute Ole Miss Bib!!



GKB got presents too!!


All of us



Mommy, GKB, Mimi & Nana










Precious arrangement that Lele & Sasa had sent to the shower!!
Thanks soooo much!!!!








No comments: