Hello to everyone!!! I know it's taken me a few days to get pictures up, sorry!!
We are now a family of four & it is absolutely WONDERFUL!!!! These last few weeks I have been praying that I could love another child as much as I love GracieKate. Oh my, I love this sweet new baby girl just as much!! God is soooo good!!!! We have two precious blessings from above!!!
Everyone is doing good & adjusting well! GracieKate is the BEST Big Sister EVER!!! She was so excited when she found out the baby was a girl!! She is constantly wanting to give Bella kisses!!
Thanks so much to everyone for your prayers!!
A BIG thanks to God for blessing Todd & I with these two precious little girls from above!!

Bella weighed 6 lbs 12 oz & was 20 inches long

The night before!!

Giving sweet kisses to the baby!!

GracieKate with Dr. Gnam & our precious nurse, Angie!
Angie was our nurse with GKB & we asked if she could be there for this special time too!
It was her day off, but she came in. She is such a sweet, sweet lady!!!

One of my favorites!! The look on his face is priceless!!!

Todd bringing GracieKate in to meet Bella for the first time!!

Yeah, we're a family of four!!!

Precious little Bella!

Sweet Lele!!

Our favorite doctor EVER!!!

Sweet girls came to visit!

Sweet, sweet Angie!!

Holding Bella for the FIRST time!!

Absolutely precious...

Snuggling with daddy

About to head home!! She wore the same little dress home that GracieKate did!

Daddy reading a book to his girls!!

Adorable!!!

Sweet sisters!!

Headed home!!!!!!!
2 comments:
How absolutely wonderful! Your precious family of four is the cutest ever. I know GK is over the moon and the best big sister ever. Your sweet pictures brought happy tears to my eyes. Congratulations...what a blessing.
Thank so much Rachel!!
Post a Comment