Ok, I'm a little late posting this but that's ok!! I saw this idea on someone else's blog & thought it would be a neat way to keep up with how Bella is growing!! She will actually be 6 weeks old tomorrow so I'm only two weeks off!! By the way, can anyone tell me where 6 weeks have gone??? Just can't believe it!!
Bella is so different from how GracieKate was as a baby!! She does not like for you to put her down!! LOVES to be held!! Certainly not complaining, I love holding her!! Just a little challenging when it's time to go to bed!! So, where does she sleep?? Todd & I take turns sleeping in GracieKate's big girl bed (will post pics of that soon) with her!!! She doesn't like laying in her bassinet because she can't feel you!! Also, during the day, a baby bjorn has become my best friend!! This lets me get some things done around the house while still holding precious Bella!! Sweet, sweet baby birl!!!







No comments:
Post a Comment