Tomorrow is a BIG day...it's Bella's 1st day of daycare!!! I am sad that she has to go, but so blessed to have been home with her for the past 4 months!!! I cried feeding her tonight & I am crying as I type this!!! Please pray that she has a great 1st day and that her mommy does too!! I know she will be well taken care of, her teachers are awesome!! But, I'll still miss being with her!! I know after the first few weeks go by things will get easier.
I love you Bella!!!
GracieKate is so excited about tomorrow! It was so hard to get her to go to bed tonight!!! I pray she has a great 1st day also!! I love you GracieKate!!
Maybe I want be to tired to blog about their first days tomorrow!!
Hope everyone's kids have a fantastic first day of school!! :)







No comments:
Post a Comment