Bella just recently was 6 months old. I just cannot believe it!! We are enjoying her so much!! She & GracieKate are such little blessings. Todd & I can't imagine our lives without either of them!! Children are such precious little ones!!
At 6 months Bella is very busy, she's:
*Been saying dada for several weeks
*Just said mama for the first time the other day. I was so excited. GracieKate was upset because she has not said GracieKate yet!!
*Rolling over everywhere!!
*Loves her rice cereal & fruits
*SMILES ALL THE TIME!! She wakes up in the mornings smiling & goes night night smiling. Such a joy!
*Is a GREAT sleeper!!!!!!
*Likes her pap, but prefers 2 or 3 fingers!!
*Loves to look at herself in the mirror!
*Loves her bath time!
*Still looks just like her daddy to me!!!
Both of our precious girls make everyday such a joy! So thankful for ALL the laughs & tears these two little girls bring us!!







No comments:
Post a Comment