Wednesday, January 11, 2012

9 Months!!

Oh my goodness, I absolutely CANNOT believe our baby girl is 9 months old!!! She has the sweetest little personality!!! We all love her soooo much!!!

Such a joy & precious little blessing!!!! :)


Here's what Bella's been doing lately:


**Smiles A LOT!!!

**Is really funny, we laugh at her all the time!!

**LOVES GracieKate!! Her face lights up whenever she sees her!!

**Same goes for GKB, she loves Bella so much!!! So thankful they get along so well....atleast for now!!!

**Bella is pulling up on everything & will take steps while holding onto something!!!

**Says "Hey"

**Wants to talk on the phone whenever we are on it!! Amazing how they pick up so quick about stuff!!

**Loves ALL her new toys she got for Christmas!!

**Doesn't really care who gives her her last bottle (whether it's me or Todd) before bed, but when she's finished with it, she wants her mommy, her blanket & her two fingers!!!!!! I LOVE this time with her!!

**Will pull her bows out of her hair when I put them in!!

**Is still an AWESOME sleeper!! (Thank you God!!!)

**Loves to Pattycake!!

**A fun-loving, sweet, adorable, precious, blue-eyed baby girl who we are so thankful that God has sent to us!!!!!!


We LOVE you Bella Hanson Burrell!!!!!!! :) :)







Oh my goodness, I could just squeeze her, & I do, ALL the time!!!!






No comments: