Ok, so I am VERY far behind on blogging!! We've been to DisneyWorld, came home just in time to celebrate Christmas, home for a few days then off to Little Rock for New Year's, school started back & now it's time for GracieKate's 4th Birthday!! Oh my!!!! Busy, busy...but have had sooooo much fun this holiday season!!!!
The week before Christmas me, Todd, GracieKate, Bella, Mimi, Papa, Lele & Dano all headed to Disney for LOTS of fun!! We flew out of Jackson & the girls did GREAT!!! I was a little nervous because you just never know how kids are going to react to new things!! GracieKate was so excited, she even wanted the window seat!!! When we arrived at our resort, we got settled in & then got something to eat. GracieKate kept asking to please go see the castle!! It was almost 10:00 but we checked & Magic Kingdom was still open so, we jumped on a bus!! Whenever we got close, you could see THE castle!! GracieKate spotted it & oh my goodness, her reaction is one I think none of us will EVER forget!!!! She started jumping up & down saying, "Momma, there really is a castle, it's beautiful!!! She was shaking she was sooooooooooo excited!!!! I so wish I had it on video!!!! That very moment made the trip worth it!!! Tears honestly filled my eyes because I was so excited for her!!!Precious memories!!!
We got to Magic Kingdom & it was way more than I ever expected!! Such a magical place!! Just get ready, all of my Disney posts will have the word "magical" in them mutiple times!! Sorry, but it is such a magical place!!! We saw the castle & walked around for a little while & then headed back to our rooms to rest up for our first full day at Disney!!
They both loved it!!







No comments:
Post a Comment